Booking tee times
- The first day of ladies league is Tuesday, May 3, therefore, we can start booking tee times 7:00 a.m. this Tuesday, April 26, for the following Tuesday. In the event you have forgotten your “user name” and/or “password”, see mini tutorial below.
- If you have any problems with booking on Tee-On, please contact:
Joan Kirillo firstname.lastname@example.org 780 461 9815
- Please ensure that you book your tee time before each Friday as the public is then given access to any unused tee times that had been originally allotted for the ladies’ leagues.
Rules and Handicap Clinic
- The Rules and Handicap Committee (Gina Loree and Meril Singer) will be holding a clinic Tuesday, April 26, at 7:00 p.m. at the Mill Woods Club House (Woodvale Community League 4540 – 50 St.). This is a great chance to review some basic information and have any questions answered.
Go to Mill Woods Ladies Club website www.mwlgc.ca (or go directly to Mill Woods Club webpage)
at bottom of webpage click on “Book a tee time”
- Mill Woods Golf Club webpage will show
- Click on “Book a League”
- Following screen will show
- Click on “can’t sign in?”
- Type in your e-mail address (the one that you gave MW Ladies Club) and your info will be immediately sent to your e-mail.